What size should I order?
For information on sizing, please check out the sizing chart on the page of the item you'd like to order.
Tip: take one of your favorite shirts or hoodies and measure them before ordering. Double check your order before confirming. On this page you will find more information about sizing >>
Have additional sizing questions or concerns? Please contact us.
How do I care for my items?
- Always wash in cold water ((max 30C or 90F)
- Hand wash if specified on the tag.
- Don't use bleach or any strong detergent products.
- Do not machine dry. Hang or lay flat to air dry.
- Wash similar clothes together.
Wear your hoodie as many times as possible before washing it. Since you'll probably wear a shirt underneath your hoodie, it won't need washing as frequently as clothes that come into direct contact with your skin.
- Turn your hoodie inside-out before washing, especially if it has a screen print or applique on the front. If the hoodie zips, zip it first.
- Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with a color-preserving laundry detergent.
- Hang to dry instead of tossing it in the dryer. Not only does this help it last longer, but it can also prevent shrinking.
- Store your hoodie in a cool, dry, dark place during warm weather. Wash and air-dry it before storing. Use a garment bag for extra protection.
Don't use a detergent that contains bleach.
Don't add bleach to the load when washing your hoodie.
Where are our prints made?
Our prints are made by Textildruck Europa, a family ran a business in the heart of Germany. Textildruck Europa has been instrumental in the European printing industry. They have cemented their position as a trusted print provider, having served major brands around Europe such as music festivals, fashion brands, and licensed-retailers. Certified 5 years ago by the Global Organic Textile Standard, they attach great importance to environmentally friendly production.
Textildruck Europa is an environmentally friendly company. That is why they work with Kornit Storm Hexa, Kornit Avalanche Hexa, and Brother GT3 Printers. Their eco-friendly mandate doesn’t stop at the machines, Textildruck Europa also uses the Water-Based NeoPigment ™ Colors, which are environmentally friendly, non-toxic and resource-saving. Furthermore, their entire Direct to Garment process is fully automated and paperless.
What is ring-spun cotton?
Most of our tee's are made out of ring-spun cotton. This is yarn made by twisting and thinning the cotton strands to make a very fine, strong, soft rope of cotton fibers. Ring-spun cotton t-shirts are more durable and last longer than their regular counterparts, and are therefore more expensive.
Mostly, whether your t-shirt is regular or ring-spun won’t make too much of a difference. If you’re curious, though, you can probably tell the difference between the two by picking them up. Ring spun cotton feels heavier to the touch than regular cotton, even though it isn’t. It is also very soft and feels like it has been washed a dozen times already.
How quickly is my order processed?
We strive to minimize the impact our operations have on the environment. With that in mind, every single order placed is printed with much love, on demand. That allows us to prevent waste due to overstocking. Please take that into account as additional to the shipping times. On average, your order is processed within 1-3 working days.
Can I track my order?
We will email you a tracking number when your order has shipped. This tracking number may take 3 - 4 days to update.
You can also get the latest updates about your order by creating an account with us.
Can I change my order?
Your order will be sent to production around 12 hours after you've confirmed your order. If you see that you'd made a mistake in sizing, please e-mail us as fast as possible so we can change the size in our system.
After you send an order to production, you cannot edit any details.
I din't receive an order confirmation e-mail, what can I do?
- Check your spam folder
- Verify that the email address you provided with your order is correct
- If the email you provided was incorrect, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct address, and we’ll have the confirmation resent accordingly
- If the email address you provided was correct, but you didn't find the order confirmation in your spam folder, please send an email to email@example.com and we'll have it resent to you.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept the following methods of payment:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Cartes Bancaires
- KBC/CBC Payment Button
- Belfius Direct Net
- ING Home’Pay
Orders (wall art)
How does the wall art work?
- Purchase your wall art.
- Once payment is confirmed, the website will show you a page where you can directly download the print. You will also receive an e-mail from where you can download your item(s).
- Click the download button to save your art piece and start printing!
So I will not receive any physical product?
That's correct. All our art are digital downloads. You can print them at home or work or at your local print shop/copy shop. Or upload your files to an online printing service.
I didn't receive the downloads, what can I do?
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will check what went wrong and send you the files.
The colors look different than on screen, how is that possible?
Screen colour is made by mixing colored light, print colour is made by mixing colored ink. Colors may therefore be a little different than what you see on screen. Furthermore, the actual printed colors will look different depending on the paper and printer you use.
I like one design, but would prefer another color to match my interior, is that possible?
Everything is possible. Please e-mail me (email@example.com) your wishes and I will see what I can do!
For all information about shipping, please check our Shipping Policy.
For all information about returns, please check our Return Policy.
We're donating to The Red Cross, a non profit dedicated to helping people around the world fight the COVID-19 / coronavirus pandemic. Check out this blog to read more about our donations. We have started our business on April 1st 2020 and will make our first donations at the end of April. Of course we will keep you posted on how much we were able to donate.
If your question isn't answered, please send me a message by using the contact form.